Reporting To: Digital Content Marketing Manager
Salary Range: EGP 5,000
Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility):
Qanawat has an immediate opening for an energetic, motivated and social-media savvy professional to be a Social Media Specialist in its expanding digital practice area. The Social Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving brand awareness and delivering digital brand objectives on the Social Media through community engagement, social media moderation and optimization. S/he is also responsible for creating and maintaining a robust and engaged interactive community for our brands.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Developing, executing and delivering Social Media strategy for user engagement and community management.
• Day-to-day management of communities on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
• YouTube content management including copyrights claim, videos takedown and content upload.
• Use of social media tools to increase engagement and track engagement impressions.
• Build and develop relationships with influential bloggers, contributors and customers to create loyal communities for our brands.
• Stay on top of competitive landscape, emerging social media technologies, activity and trends (content, engagement, promotions, etc.)
• Manage and execute weekly and monthly reporting (tracking fan and follower growth, social media mentions, tweets, and content highlights).
• Identifying key influencers, reporting PR threats, creating contest concepts, managing editorial calendars and copywriting.
• Develop and maintain all Social Media/Mobile content and assure quality of all engagements.
• Mediating and managing conversations on social networks.
• Creating content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites.
• Implement and monitor SEO and SEM strategy to drive traffic and conversion rates to web assets.
• Develop and execute solid plans to increase page views, unique visitors, and time spent and site ‘stickiness’ to encourage repeat usage.
• Analyse campaigns and digital assets, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, optimizing digital assets to produce the best Return on Investment (ROI).
Job-Specific Competencies required to successfully perform the job:
1. Minimum 3 years marketing experience with a strong focus on Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Youtube, etc.)
2. Have demonstrated knowledge of emerging and established social media platforms, and application to marketing campaigns.
3. A strong PASSION for social media and social networking that includes personal and professional immersion in current social media trends, in depth knowledge of social media tools and techniques and strong knowledge of emerging social media channels.
4. Excellent writing, copy editing and proofing skills (English/Arabic).
5. Incredible attention to detail and ability to learn new skills quickly
6. Experience working with Google CMS system for social media.
7. Proven track record of successfully channeling social media outlets to engage with target audiences and elevate brand awareness.
Send CV to email@example.com (To Ms. Bronwyn Kairuz)