The Civil Society Support project (ECSS) is a three-year program designed to build the organizational and management capacity of Egyptian civil society organizations (CSOs). Implemented by a consortium of partners: MSI, FHI360 and IREX, the project provides technical assistance and support to individual Egyptian civic organizations to advocate for citizens' interests and take action. The project's objectives are to provide capacity building training and assistance for USAID grantees and to offer support to Egypt's civic society sector. The project helps civic organizations develop skills to strengthen their organizations and build bridges between citizens and their government with innovative tools and customized training.
The Social Media Marketing Consultant will conduct a training workshop and provide follow-up technical assistance to strengthen the capacity of selected USAID grantees from the Economic Growth portfolio in the field of social media marketing. The consultant would be expected to begin preparing materials for the workshop, conduct the training and follow-up visits with an expected level of effort of 26 days through September 2013.
The social media marketing training is expected to raise the capacity of the grantees in using low-cost marketing tools; planning to spread the news further than CSOs' own network in order for information to reach a large number of people in a short time; and provide innovative ideas using social media for CSOs' marketing.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Egyptian citizenship will be considered.**
- Identify the key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that influence how the organization's social media marketing plan should be developed; as well as understand the importance of a unified plan.
- Identify the key stakeholders and determine how the organization is perceived by those stakeholders.
- Use social media tools effectively to market ideas, causes, activities and services.
- Develop a marketing strategy to offer a set of strategies and tactics designed specifically to help a brand rise above existing noise on the social web.
- Develop content marketing: how to build an audience that builds your business through effective content marketing.
- Monitor audience and activities progress using Google analytics or other program.
- Develop innovative, low-cost marketing ideas suitable to individual CSOs.
- Advanced degree in marketing or media or another relevant discipline from an accredited university.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms and applications;
- Demonstrated experience with developing social marketing strategies for successful organizations.
- Excellent training skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Experience developing training materials and case studies for practical application of information presented during workshop presentations.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills (in English).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
تابعونا شركة New Egypt Consulting:
أو تابعوني شخصيا هنا: