A friend of mine is working as senior recruitment specialist within multinational translation & localization company here in Cairo, Egypt is looking for Marketing Executive, Marketing Researcher, Online Marketing & Search Engine Optimization Executive and Technical Content Writer & Blogger.
If interested, send your last updated CV as follows:
1- Marketing Executives and Marketing Researchers:
Send your CV with subject line (marketing) to newegyptHR@gmail.com
2- Online Marketing & SEO Executive (Social media advertising experience [Facebook, LinkedIn, etc] is preferred):
Send your CV with subject line (eMarketingSEO) to newegyptHR@gmail.com
3- Technical Writer and Blogger (experience in blog installation/management is preferred):
Send your CV with subject line (Writer Blogger) to newegyptHR@gmail.com
Job Description for Online Marketing & SEO Executive:
1. Report to and Co-ordinate with all necessary departments including brands and Technical department and marketing team to implement, and continually improve E-Marketing mechanics.
2. Maintain and support E-marketing activity which should be reflected on business flow, B2C & B2B activities.
3. Test and analyze keywords, titles and other factors.
4. Research and evaluate competitors paid search marketing efforts and identify new search opportunities.
5. Find solutions to increase free traffic to the companys site through optimization of Web site pages, E-Marketing and Social Media activities.
6. Search engine and directory submissions.
7. Strategic link building development.
8. Ongoing SEO research and development.
9. Implement on-page & off-page optimization techniques to all pages of all brand websites.
10. Monitor and report on activities completed each day/week.
Job Description for Technical Writer and Blogger:
Develop and maintain corporate and all brands blogs based on management priorities, policy directions, and goals.
• Research and write articles in a conversational style, which engages readers.
• Interface with key departments (executive, marketing, customer service, IT etc.) to ensure blog content captures readers interest, while promoting company message.
• Use appropriate and suggested tools to provide management with metric reports.
• Promote company objectives with each blog article.
• Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to blogs.
• Assess new standards, technologies and trends, and formulate plans for future enhancement to blogging strategies. • Respond promptly to blog comments and email
• Provide metrics of traffic statistics, reports and blog comment feedback to appropriate areas.
• Research, write/edit and create layout with needed images for new articles and features.
• Act as liaison between blog readers and Corporate Brands
• Collaborate with web design team to insure matching between blog(s) and corporate web site.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.